Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Magyarország.

Dearest,

I graduated. I am not entirely sure what that means though. And I still need to finish some things... Even worse, I just applied to a Master's Program. I don't know what I was thinking. In all likelihood, I was not thinking. But honestly, I felt like I had to do it. I wish I would have majored in Women's Studies at Berkeley... watching Judith Butler speak inspired me more than I can even explain. I think what bothers me is that applying right now was not part of the original plan. Planning- I am not sure why I insist upon relying on strict structuring still. Life does not always work out the way that you planned it. If it had, I would be starting law school this fall already. I know I can still go to law school afterwards... it is just that it bothers me on some level. I want to know what I am doing but I do not have the faintest clue.

I am in Hungary finally! I missed it so much. I couldn't wait to come back. But my relationship with N has changed and I am not sure what to make of it. Her baby is very cute though!

No comments: